Our regular glass straws are the best replacements for non-reusable standard width straws you might find at a restaurant or buy at a store. We hand craft these in different colors, lengths, and styles. Also checkout our Skinny Glass Straws and our Smoothie Glass Straws.
Available Straw Styles
- Mini Straight (5″) – Our short Mini Straws are the perfect reusable straws for kids and adults using short cups, glasses, and Mason jars.
- Standard Barely Bent (8″) – Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark. Our short Mini Straws (5″ long) are the perfect reusable straws for kids and adults using short cups, glasses, and Mason jars.
- Standard Straight (8″) – This is your standard length and style straw. Good for the straightest path to your mouth.
- Long Barely Bent (10″)– When you use such a tall straw, you might prefer to cut the angle a little bit to make sipping more enjoyable. This style is 10” in length overall and bent at approximately the 8” mark.
- Long Straight (10″) – This length is best for a taller cup or glass like a quart mason jar.
- Extra Long Straight (12″) – This length is best for sipping straight from your blender. Also available as our Blender Glass Straw.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
Deborah F –
I ordered this straw for my mom. She was diagnosed with MSA and her swallowing mechanism is starting to fail, so they suggested straws.
Diane R –
The 10 inch barely bent straw is the perfect size for a 20 oz mason jar. I’ve gotten lots of compliments from coworkers and have found using a straw encourages me to drink more water throughout the day. The straw seems pretty resilient, its already fallen on the linoleum once and was no worse for the ware.
Diane R –
I love my 8 inch barely bent straw, it makes drinking my cans of seltzer more fun! Straw seems resilient and I plan to pick up a few more sizes/ colors!
No problems! I really like them and my family likes to use them. 🙂
Tanya Teneyuque –
This company has an Incredible variety of colored straws and this one is no exception. A bright, beautiful aquamarine that sparkels like the water when I’m sipping my drink in the sun! Good length to fit most drink cups, good mouth feel too very comfortable to drink from. Strong, well made from quality glass, travels well, easy to clean, overall awesome straw and fabulous company. Shipped fast, packed well, arrived in perfect condition!
The 10-inch straight straw is perfect for drinking water from a large mason jar. I frequently use this straw after I work out and often have it on my desk during the workday. I love the colors. Earth Blue, Pink Sapphire Amethyst are my favorite.
My email address- email@example.com
Tung-Yen Wu (verified owner) –
I like this straw and it’s very perfect for drinking.
It’s easy to clean and remember to buy a brush as well.
Beth Norman (verified owner) –
I use the 10-inch straight straws daily, as they are the perfect length for taller cups I have here at home! The colors are so pretty, but the thing I love most is the smoothness and durability of the glass. It might sound odd unless you’ve used Strawsome straws before, but they actually feel nice when you drink out of them. The diameter of this particular straw and the smoothness of the glass is perfect! I also appreciate that I can TELL they’re clean when I take them out of the dishwasher since they’re so transparent.
Anastasia Tuckness –
I’ve used these straws for years and can’t imagine life without them! The 8″ barely bent are my favorite for my morning tea and daily water needs. The colors are indescribably beautiful and the straws are very durable. We have enough that all our guests can choose their own to mark their glass while they’re here! Gathered together in a mug on a shelf they also look gorgeous all day long.
Terry (verified owner) –
Absolutely love these straws! I can’t believe it took me so long to get on board with a glass straw! Thrilled to have them fit in my Stanley tumbler! Fast delivery!