Our ALL NEW Starbucks® Replacement Straws are the reusable glass straw alternative to the Starbucks® Grande or Venti to-go cup plastic and stainless steel straws! These 8″ and 10.5″ skinny glass straws come both plain or with a design (choose from different colors).
If you use the design above your lid, you get to see the pretty color every time you sip. If you use the design below the lid, it becomes a super-hero stopper so that if your cup tips over your straw won’t fall out (just like the bumped out ring on the plastic straw that came with your cup).
Please note: The cups are not included with the straws. Go get your own!
Available Straw Widths
- Skinny (7mm Outer Diameter) – This is our smallest width and is perfect for beverages that are best consumed slowly, such as hot tea, blazing hot coffee, and pure vodka.
Available Starbucks® Replacement Straw Styles
- Grande Barely Bent (8″) – This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark. This length is best for the shorter Grande cup.
- Grande Straight (8″) – This length is best for the shorter Grande cup. Good for the straightest path to your mouth.
- Venti Barely Bent (10.5″)– When you use such a tall straw, you might prefer to cut the angle a little bit to make sipping more enjoyable. This style is 10.5” in length overall and bent at approximately the 8.75” mark. This length is best for the taller Venti cup.
- Venti Straight (10.5″) – This length is best for the taller Venti cup. Good for the straightest path to your mouth.
5 Reasons Why You Need Our Starbucks® Replacement Straw
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
Becky R. –
I love the glass straw! Every little bit helps… There is an elegance to drinking my Venti iced tea with my Starbucks straw. I love to use my regular size bent straw in restaurants… Definitely a fan!