Our short Mini Straws (5″ long) are the perfect reusable straws for kids and adults using short cups, glasses, and Mason jars. If you are interested in longer versions of these straws, checkout our Regular Glass Straws.
Available Straw Widths
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
5 Reasons To Own a Short Mini Straw
- We make each short mini straw in the USA and they are awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
shelley.rodrigo (verified owner) –
These are the perfect cocktail straw. The colors make it fun and help folks distinguish glasses. Also…one of these fits perfectly in a container with a barely bent and a brush (aka, the perfect vacay straw kit!).
Misty Smith (verified owner) –
I bought this set to use for a dinner party, (they were a hit) but I use them with my juice cups, tea cups and even when drinking bone broth! Perfect size for so many things. I pulled one out of my bag at a restaurant last week and had three people stop and ask about them!
Sandra Michel –
I love my short straws too!! Perfect for kids and cocktails in smaller glasses. I like to sip hot drinks out of coffee with these!!