Look no further than our Classics line of reusable glass drinking straws for an affordable replacement to toxic plastic straws. Made from the strongest commercially available glass in the world, these reusable drinking straws pay for themselves over a short period of time. Whether you are a first timer that just wants to prove the concept or a fan of simplicity, these get the job done.
Drink cocktails, smoothies, and water? Match your straw to each type of liquid.
Read More ↓
Take your straw with you on the go! Whether to a restaurant, or a picnic, keep it clean and safe while you are out.
Read More ↓
Barely Bent vs. Straight
This is a personal preference. The main thing to consider is that either way, your straw is fixed since it is a solid piece of glass. If you can't make up your mind, just get both! Browse our selection of Classic Barely Bent Straws and Classic Straight Straws available in our online store. Note that we also make Classic Just For Kids Straws that are bent a bit deeper since kids sit a bit lower than adults.
Functional Art for Every Beverage
The general rule is that the thicker the beverage/liquid, the bigger you want the inside diameter of your straw to be.
Category (Inside Diameter / Outside Diameter)
- Skinny Straws (4 mm / 7 mm) are ideal for sipping cocktails and tea
- Regular Straws (5.5 mm / 9.5 mm) are perfect for watery-type liquids such as juice and soda
- Smoothie Straws (7.6 mm / 12 mm) work best for thicker drinks such as milkshakes and smoothies
- Bubble Tea Straws (10 mm / 15 mm) are made to allow you to suck up those yummy tapioca balls in Bubble Tea
Also consider that if your straw will be in a covered container with a hole in the lid, that you want to match the outside diameter of the straw to that hole. Example: Skinny straws work well with reusable To-Go Cups.
A Straw for Every Container
When it comes to matching your straw to your container, size does matter! Measure the height of your container and then make sure the straw length is a little taller.
This list may assist you:
- 6" Skinny or Regular - Tea Cup, Small Glass, Kids cups, Wine glasses, Cocktails
- 6" Smoothie - Again for smaller cups and glasses, but for thicker liquids
- 8" Skinny - 16 oz Reusable To-Go Cup
- 8" Regular - Standard Drinking Cup/Glass, 12 oz Beer or Pop Can
- 8" Smoothie - Standard Drinking Cup/Glass, but for thicker liquids
- 8" Bubble Tea - Standard Drinking Cup/Glass, but for thicker liquids and specifically bubble tea
- 10" Skinny - 24 oz Reusable To-Go Cup
- 10" Regular - Mason Jar, 20oz Pop Bottle, Beer Bottle, Starbucks Venti
- 10" Smoothie - For your thicker liquids in taller glasses
- 12" Smoothie - Skip the glass, this is for your blender container!
If you have an unusual container, place a custom order and we'll be happy to make you the perfect straw.
Start Your Classics Collection
To make replacing all your old straws a bit easier, we make sets:
If you are new to glass straws and are a little overwhelmed by all the choices, we recommend the starter set for just this situation. Sets also come with an automatic 5-25% discount and most include a free cleaning brush.