These Pink Sapphire straws are in our outlet store because they are considered ODDS or SECONDS.
Odd/Second quality glass straws are first quality that can be out of round, thinner/thicker than normal, have a taper or end that is slightly uneven, vary in diameter, have small specs, air bubbles, vary in tone/shade, and be slightly longer or shorter than our standard product lengths.
Odd/Second quality glass straws can provide great value to the right person as the differences do not affect the safety or use of the product.
Note: If you need a specific length, such as our standard 8″ length, we do not recommend ordering this item. Some of these are slightly longer than 8″ and will NOT fit in our To Go Cases. For standard first quality glass straws, choose from the other categories on our shop menu.
All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or warranty claims.
Gold is the mineral used to create this pretty color straw, but that is just one of its special characteristics. Pink Sapphire also mentally, physically and emotionally soothes your body. It awakens your sense of compassion and love, allowing you to simply cherish the moment and what you’re drinking.
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
- Smoothie (12mm Outer Diameter) – A smoothie width straw is a must if you make thick, healthy smoothies. If you’ve ever tried to drink your smoothie straight from the glass, you’ll understand why this straw is important at keeping away “smoothie mustache”.
Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
Rachel Leech (verified owner) –
I purchased 2 of the standard version and one short. Per the description warning, there was one small blemish on one straw, but the others were perfect. Very pleased!
Sandra Michel (verified owner) –
I have several clearance straws, one of them being the Pink Sapphire. It is so pretty! I have never figured out the “flaws” in any of my clearance straws. The great price makes it easy to add to your collection. I had been bartending pre Covid and was offering the use of glass straws to my customers. (Pro tip! Always ask” do you want a straw?” So many people just pull them right out of the glass.) The clearance straws made it affordable to buy a larger quantity to offer to customers that did actually use a straw.
Sandra Michel (verified owner) –
Here I am again! Just realized, please substitute Odds/Seconds for Clearance. Oh boy, details!