These Amethyst straws are in our outlet store because they are considered ODDS or SECONDS.
Odd/Second quality glass straws are first quality that can be out of round, thinner/thicker than normal, have a taper or end that is slightly uneven, vary in diameter, have small specs, air bubbles, vary in tone/shade, and be slightly longer or shorter than our standard product lengths.
Odd/Second quality glass straws can provide great value to the right person as the differences do not affect the safety or use of the product.
Note: If you need a specific length, such as our standard 8″ length, we do not recommend ordering this item. Some of these are slightly longer than 8″ and will NOT fit in our To Go Cases. For standard first quality glass straws, choose from the other categories on our shop menu.
All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or warranty claims.
As you embrace your Amethyst glass straw, let go of all that is old and holding you back and focus your attention on the bright amazing future before you. Today, all things are made new.
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
- Smoothie (12mm Outer Diameter) – A smoothie width straw is a must if you make thick, healthy smoothies. If you’ve ever tried to drink your smoothie straight from the glass, you’ll understand why this straw is important at keeping away “smoothie mustache”.
Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.