Note: These are 50% off for a limited time while supplies last!
These skinny glass straws have at least two special benefits:
1 – Whitening your teeth can cost a pretty penny. So, invest in these skinny straws to ensure that your coffee, tea, and wine will never stain your pearly whites again.
2 – Most restaurants or bars bring your cocktail with not just one plastic straw, but TWO or THREE! Having these skinny straws with you allows you to refuse the wasteful single-use plastic straws and prevent additional trash at your favorite establishment. Remember a To Go Case if you choose a 6″ or 8″length or a Straw Pouch for the 10″ length to keep them safe in transit.
Note that the long 11.5″ straws fit perfectly in the tall Starbucks Venti To-Go Cups and if you put the decorative dot at the bottom, it acts as a stopper so your straw will not slide out of the cup.
Available Straw Widths
- Skinny (7mm Outer Diameter) – This is our smallest width and is perfect for beverages that are best consumed slowly, such as hot tea, blazing hot coffee, and pure vodka.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
Sarah (verified owner) –
Wonderful straw! Practical and classy. I use mine every single day for my coffee and teas. Makes a great stir stick as well. Excellent for cocktails!