This replacement straw for the CamelBak Eddy™ Water Bottle is amazing! CamelBak created a glass version of their ever popular plastic Eddy water bottle, but the standard straw it comes with is plastic. So what did we do when we got ahold of this water bottle? We gave it the classic Strawesome makeover by swapping the oddly paired plastic straw with a fabulous glass straw. This glass straw is cut to the exact length to fit the glass bottle (7 3/8″ long) and its coupling in the bottle lid perfectly.
Please Note: We created this straw to only fit the glass version (.7L CamelBak Eddy™ Water Bottle) so don’t even think of putting it in the plastic version! And no, the glass bottle and lid shown in the photos are not included. Go get your own!
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!