The Colorful Kitchen
Ilene Godofsky Moreno, a certified health coach, recipe developer and food photographer, helps many people find their happiest, healthiest selves with her own amazing plant-based recipes. Her new cookbook, The Colorful Kitchen: Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Vibrancy, Inside and Out, will be released December 2017.
You can learn more by visiting The Colorful Kitchen website at www.thecolorfulkitchen.com.
The Rainbow Glass Straw
Inspired by The Colorful Kitchen, this special edition straw is on our Clear Glass Straw with a rainbow of dots representing the colorful edibles. Proceeds from this straw are donated to The Edible Schoolyard Project to support their programs.
Available Lengths: 8″
Available Widths: Regular (Outer Diameter: 9.5mm) and Smoothie (Outer Diameter: 12mm)
5 Reasons Why You Need a Strawesome Glass Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!