Have you ever noticed that you’re rarely drinking the same thing all day long? A smoothie for breakfast, hot tea at high noon, and a cocktail in the evening with lots of water in-between? And do you bring a to-go-cup while you’re traveling? This is the reason you need more than one glass straw in your life. Oh, and that goes double if you don’t live alone. All those other people in your household will want to use your straws if they don’t have their own. Solve this all up front by having multiple clean, colorful Strawesome straws available.
Available Straw Widths
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
- Smoothie (12mm Outer Diameter) – A smoothie width straw is a must if you make thick, healthy smoothies. If you’ve ever tried to drink your smoothie straight from the glass, you’ll understand why this straw is important at keeping away “smoothie mustache”.
Available Straw Bends
- 8” Barely Bent -Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark.
- 10” Barely Bent – When you use such a tall straw, you might prefer to cut the angle a little bit to make sipping more enjoyable. This style is 10” in length overall and bent at approximately the 8” mark.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
I love using these in my Tervis Tumblers. I carry a 24 oz to work every day with water or tea, and these are perfect. The regular width fits all the Tervis’ straw lids as well (the smoothie straw is just slightly too big to fit).
Penny B –
Got our Long Barely bent straws today!! There are 3 of us in our family and I bought 4 different colors. I LOVE MINE!!! It fits perfectly in my 24 oz. Tervis tumbler.
Melanie R –
I love my straws!!! I’m taking them on vacation with me this week, I especially love the dark blue color.
shelley.rodrigo (verified owner) –
I carry the 8″ barely bent with me all the time; it works 99.9% of the time with any place I eat out. I always love the shock and surprise of the staff when I pull out my beautiful straw. The 10″ works beautifully in the tall cups usually served at movie theaters and gas station stores.
jenabner (verified owner) –
Great to get the multi packs. I use these for company and entertaining. I got them in different colors, so everyone knows which drink is theirs. I bought the 8″ barely bent to fit in my stemless wine glasses that we use for everything, not just wine. Friends that have never used them before are shocked and say their drink tastes better! I already know that! BTW I like the bent straws so they don’t roll off the counter.
Misty Smith –
I love these straws! I got the 10″ ones to go in my tall smoothie glasses. Sometimes I am lazy and these motivate me to make and drink my healthy smoothies. I have been eliminating plastics from my home for the past two years and these are definitely my favorites! Thank you for a truly unique product.