Buy This Straw to Support a Local Family
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so we do something special for a local family in our community that has been impacted by breast cancer. For each of these straws sold, 33% will be donated to a family impacted by breast cancer (we keep who a secret so that it will be a surprise). How much we can donate depends on how many straws are sold. Every time you see this straw you will be reminded that you helped a family get through a tough time.
Each straw is clear with a pink dot, 8″ long, and regular width (outer diameter: 9.5mm).
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a straw cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- Every time you see this straw you will be reminded that you helped a family get through a tough time. You rock!
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it accidentally (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!