This is the decorative reusable glass straw alternative to the Starbucks® Venti to-go cup plastic and stainless steel straws! This 11.5″ straight skinny glass straw comes with a decorative stopper dot of your choice (choose from 6 different colors). If you use the dot at the top you get to see the pretty color every time you sip. But, if you use the dot at the bottom it becomes a super-hero stopper so that if your cup tips over your straw won’t fall out (just like the bumped out ring on the plastic straw that came with your cup).
Alternatively, you can also get the Clear Starbucks® Venti Replacement Straw plain in either straight or barely bent (bent at approximately 9.25″ mark).
Please note: The cup is not included with the straw. Go get your own!
Available Straw Widths
- Skinny (7mm Outer Diameter) – This is our smallest width and is perfect for beverages that are best consumed slowly, such as hot tea, blazing hot coffee, and pure vodka.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!