Our skinny glass straws (7mm outer diameter) are our smallest width straw and are perfect for beverages that are best consumed slowly, such as hot tea, blazing hot coffee, wine and pure vodka. Skinny glass straws are also the best replacement for those paper and plastic straws that suck. We hand craft these in different lengths and styles, but only in clear. Also checkout our Regular Straws and Smoothie Straws.
Available Straw Length & Styles
- Short Barely Bent (6″) – This style is 6” in length overall and bent at approximately the 4” mark.
- Short Straight (6″) – These short straws are the perfect match for smaller drinking containers, such as coffee mugs and cocktail glasses.
- Standard Barely Bent (8″) – Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark.
- Standard Straight (8″) – This is your standard length and style straw. Good for the straightest path to your mouth.
- Long Barely Bent (10.5″)– When you use such a tall straw, you might prefer to cut the angle a little bit to make sipping more enjoyable. This style is 10” in length overall and bent at approximately the 8” mark.
- Long Straight (10.5″) – This length is best for a taller cup or glass like a quart mason jar.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!