Our Stanley® Tumbler Replacement Straws are the best reusable replacement straws for the 20 oz, 30 oz & 40 oz Stanley® Adventure Quencher and H2.0 FlowState Travel Tumblers and the 20 oz & 30 oz Stanley® IceFlow Flip Straw Tumblers.
If you are sick and tired of drinking from straws that change the taste of your drink, do not clean easily, or shock you with your drink’s hot/cold temperature, then we have the perfect solution for you. Upgrade your Stanley® Tumbler straw to a Strawesome Glass Straw!
To choose the correct straw for your Stanley® tumbler, use the first dropdown list to select the type of Stanley® tumbler that you have. Our system will then automatically filter the specific replacement option(s) available for your tumbler in the second dropdown list.
Continue reading below to learn more about our different replacement straws for Stanley® tumblers.
Note: To be clear, tumblers are shown to assist in understanding our straw offerings and are not included or being sold. You are purchasing a single reusable straw (or a pack of straws where indicated). You can of course add additional straws to your order as desired. We recommend buying at least two replacement straws so that when one is dirty and you don’t have time to wash it or it’s in the dishwasher, the other is ready-to-go.
Replacement Straws for 20 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumblers
The Strawesome replacement for 20 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumblers is a 9″ regular width straw. Each come with a decorative dot on one end that you can use either for a design or for a stopper (to prevent your straw from falling out of your cup should it tip upside down). It all depends which way you feed your straw through the straw lid.
Here is a list of the straw colors offered as shown in left-to-right order in the 9″ straw photo:
- Amber with Solid Orange Dot
- Bubblegum Pink with Solid Seamist (Pale Blue/Green) Dot
- Pink Sapphire with Solid Bubblegum Pink Dot
- Stark White with Solid Emerald Green Dot
- Clear with Transparent Purple/Gray Dot
- Charcoal Gray with Solid White Dot
- Brilliant Blue with Solid Caribbean Blue Dot
- Earth Blue with Transparent Blue/Green Dot
- Periwinkle with Solid White Dot (Currently not available)
- Amethyst with Solid Pale Purple Dot
- Mint Green with Solid Pale Purple Dot
- Going Green with Transparent Green/Blue Dot
- Jade Green with Transparent Blue Dot
- Aquamarine with Solid Seamist (Pale Blue/Green) Dot
Replacement Straws for 30-40 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumblers
The Strawesome replacement straw for 30 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumblers is an 11″ regular width straw and the replacement straw for 40 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumblers is a 12″ regular width straw. We carry both a plain version and a designer version of each color.
Here is a list in left-to-right order of the straw colors offered as shown in the designer photo above:
- Jet Black
- Golden Rod
- Bubblegum Pink
- Pink Sapphire
- Stark White
- Charcoal Gray
- Brilliant Blue
- Earth Blue
- Mint Green
- Going Green
- Jade Green
Bonus: Smoothie Straw for 40 oz Stanley® H20 FlowState Tumbler
The 30 oz & 40 oz actually have two straw holes in their lids (watch the video above).
- The smaller opening in the rotating lid cover (see video above and first photo below) is perfect for our regular width straws (plain and designer).
- If you rotate the sliding cover, it reveals a larger opening below the slider. This larger hole (only on the 40 oz) can fit our 12″ smoothie width straw perfectly (see second photo below). This gives you a great option to take a smoothie to-go in an insulated cup, which we’ve never seen before! The smoothie straw option is available via our Smoothie Straw product.
Replacement Straws for 20-30 oz Stanley® IceFlow Flip Straw Tumblers
The Strawesome replacement straw for 20 & 30 oz Stanley® IceFlow Flip Straw Tumblers is a 6″ or 8″ 8mm straw. We make both of these straws in clear and sell them as singles or packs of 3. These straws go INSIDE the water bottle, so you do not see them when in use. The purpose of replacing the internal straw is that a Strawesome glass straw does not leach any toxins into your drink. The result is your body avoids additional toxins and the taste of your beverage will remain unchanged.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!