Look no further for the best reusable replacement straw for YETI® Rambler® Tumblers. Are you sick and tired of drinking from straws that change the taste of your drink, do not clean easily, or conduct your drink’s hot/cold temperature? Yeah, we thought so. Upgrade your YETI® straw to Strawesome! Choose the reusable straw that perfectly matches your 20 oz, 26 oz, or 30 oz YETI® Rambler® Tumbler. Tip: We suggest buying two replacement straws so that when one is dirty the other is ready-to-go.
As of November 26, 2021, we have upgraded our replacement straws for YETI Tumblers to include a design on the end the straw that can be put below the lid to work as a stopper. Alternatively, you can use it as a decoration if positioned above the lid. See video below for more details.
There are two different lids for a YETI® Rambler® Tumbler: The standard Magslider Lid that comes with each 20 oz and 30 oz YETI® and the Straw Lid which comes standard with each 26 oz YETI® or is sold separately as an accessory. We are no longer confident that our skinny straws will fit The Magslider Lid that comes standard with most 20 oz and 30 oz YETI® cups. Therefore, we are focusing on The Straw Lid only.
You need to have or acquire YETI®’s Straw Lid which comes standard on the 26 oz cup or as a separate YETI® accessory that is interchangeable with the standard Magslider lid on the 20 oz and 30 oz cups to use our replacement straws.
Available Straw Widths
- Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or a slightly slushy pina colada.
Available Straw Styles
- 8” Barely Bent for YETI® Rambler® 20oz Tumbler – Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 8” in length overall and bent at approximately the 6” mark. This straw sticks out approximately 1.5″ above the lid.
- 9” Barely Bent for YETI® Rambler® 30oz Tumbler – Because no one wants gunk stuck in a bend, the bend on this straw allows for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or with our cleaning brush. This style is 9” in length overall and bent at approximately the 7” mark. This straw sticks out approximately 1.5″ above the lid.
- 8” Straight for YETI® Rambler® 20oz Tumbler – This straw sticks out approximately 2″ above the lid.
- 9” Straight for YETI® Rambler® 30oz Tumbler – This straw sticks out approximately 2″ above the lid.
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever! Our glass straws are safe!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
Note: Tumblers are not included. This is a one-straw product.