Replacement Straws for CamelBak Eddy and Eddy+ Vacuum Insulated Stainless Water Bottles are the healthy alternative to the plastic straws that come with the product. They are the exact width of the default CamelBak plastic straws, designed to fit each bottle and lid perfectly.
We created these straws to specifically fit each Eddy/Eddy+ vacuum insulated stainless water bottle, so don’t even think of putting it in a different size! And no, the bottles and lids shown in the photos are not included.
The 12oz Replacement Straw is 4.50″ long.
The 20oz Eddy Replacement Straw is 6.375″ long.
The 20oz Eddy+ Replacement Straw is 6.625″ long.
The 25oz Eddy+ Replacement Straw is 7.625″ long.
The 32oz Eddy+ Replacement Straw is 8.00″ long.
Go here if you are looking for a glass replacement straw for the CamelBak Eddy glass water bottle!
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!