Love Your Coast
Strawesome is proud to sponsor Sustainable Coastlines in New Zealand!
“Sustainable Coastlines is a young, multi-award winning New Zealand charity run by a small team of hard-working staff and a network of passionate volunteers and interns. Our mission is to inspire, educate and enable others to look after the places we love. We love our coasts and we work with our sleeves rolled up to keep them beautiful. Since early 2008 we’ve been working hard to look after our coastlines and have picked up 1,061,180 liters of rubbish, planted 21,634 trees and given presentations to 123,890 people.”
Strawesome will donate all proceeds from the sale of this limited-edition straw to assist Sustainable Coastlines in their mission to clean up our water and protect marine life.
This Special Edition Strawesome is a custom Designer Brilliant Blue Barely Bent Smoothie Straw – Length: 8″, Outer Diameter: 12mm (smoothie).
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!