Meghan Telpner is Super
This beautiful smoothie straw design was inspired by the creative brain of Nutritionista Meghan Telpner (you got to see her video below) as she works to change the way the world sees food and health. Meghan hosts a Culinary Nutrition Expert Program every year that provides professional certification in culinary nutrition. We’re so inspired by Meghan and how many people worldwide are being impacted by this program. If everyone took this program, or had access to the information and inspiration that Meghan shares, our world would be a much healthier, and happier place.
We would love to see more people join this revolution and therefore we’re donating the proceeds from the sales of this straw to Meghan’s Culinary Nutrition Expert Scholarship Program!
Check out Meghan’s Creed!
The design of this straw is a flower pattern of bright coral, blue and green.
Length: 8″, Outer Diameter: 12mm (smoothie width).
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!