Do You Believe in Miracles?
Strawesome is proud to sponsor Jacob’s Ladder, The Canadian Foundation for the Control of Neurodegenerative Disease. Jacob’s Ladder is a charitable organization founded in 1998, which aims to benefit children like Jacob Schwartz and reduce the occurrences of neurodegenerative disease in the future.
Jacob’s Ladder financially assists the following efforts:
- Research to discover and develop therapy, treatment and diagnosis of neurodegenerative diseases.
- Genetic screening in Canada for parents and parents-to-be.
- Facilitate educational programs about rare genetic illnesses.
Strawesome will donate all proceeds from the sale of this limited-edition straw, designed exclusively to reflect the magic in what’s humanly possible, as we are happy to support an organization that believes in miracles.
To find out more visit jacobsladder.ca.
This Special Edition Strawesome is a Regular Barely Bent Straw – Length: 8″ Outer Diameter: 9mm
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!