If tennis is your favorite activity, then this Brilliant Blue reusable glass straw (inspired by a local fundraiser we are doing for a high school tennis team) is right for you.
About Branded Straws
- The ink used is solvent-based for glass surfaces and the solvents evaporate during the drying process. The result is high chemical, filler and water resistance, as well as rub and scratch resistance.
- The straws can be washed in the dishwasher and safely used in beverages.
- We also provide the service to brand glass straws with your graphic or logo!
Available Straw Lengths & Widths
- 8″ Regular (9mm Outer Diameter) – This length and width is similar to that of a typical restaurant straw. It’s great for thin liquids such as water, juice or in this case wine!
5 Reasons Why You Need This Glass Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!