Meet the Ian Somerhalder Foundation
Strawesome is proud to sponsor the Ian Somerhalder Foundation (ISF). ISF’s mission is to empower, educate and collaborate with people and projects to positively impact the planet and its creatures. They are a group of people who view the environment as an interconnected organism of which we are not separate but a part of. There is no differentiation between all living things: trees, rivers, animals and humans. We are all one interdependent organism.
To learn more visit: http://www.isfoundation.com/.
Strawesome will donate $7 from each sale of this Special Edition cause straw to support the Ian Somerhalder Foundation and all their current projects and campaigns.
This cause straw is a custom designer Clear Barely Bent Smoothie Straw inspired by the beauty of the earth from space and a reminder that we are the ones in custody of our home planet.
Straw Length: 8″
Outer Diameter: 12mm
5 Reasons Why You Need This Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!