Your beverage stands out because you are sporting a Designer Skinny Glass Straw from Strawesome. Everyone asks you where you got it and what it is made of. You are the celebrity of tonight’s party because not only do you have a cool straw, but you are saving the planet at the same time. Everyone wants to be like you and lucky for them you brought several and can upgrade their drinks too.
These skinny glass straws have at least two special benefits:
1 – Whitening your teeth can cost a pretty penny. So, invest in these skinny straws to ensure that your coffee, tea, and wine will never stain your pearly whites again.
2 – Most restaurants or bars bring your cocktail with not just one plastic straw, but TWO or THREE! Having these skinny straws with you allows you to refuse the wasteful single-use plastic straws and prevent additional trash at your favorite establishment. Remember a To Go Case if you choose a 6″ or 8″length or a Straw Pouch for the 10.5″ length to keep them safe in transit.
Note for Starbuck’s lovers:
Our 8″ designer skinny straws fit perfectly in the tall Starbucks Grande To-Go Cups and our long 10.5″ designer skinny straws fit perfectly in the tall Starbucks Venti To-Go Cups. If you put the decorative dot at the bottom, it acts as a stopper so your straw will not slide out of the cup.
Available Designer Skinny Glass Straw Options
Available Straw Widths
- Skinny (7mm Outer Diameter) – This is our smallest width and is perfect for beverages that are best consumed slowly, such as hot tea, blazing hot coffee, and pure vodka.
5 Reasons Why You Need a Designer Skinny Glass Straw in Your Life
- We made this straw in the USA and it’s awesome. Our super fancy (aka borosilicate) glass is so amazing, it can withstand temperatures below freezing and up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit! You’ll even find this stuff in the windows of the space shuttle! It’s also known as the same glass used in Pyrex®, but that’s not nearly as exciting as space shuttle glass.
- We’ve crushed down and lab tested all of the glass we use. It was really messy but totally worth it to let you know that there’s nothing nasty inside this glass. Unlike plastic, glass isn’t a porous material so it won’t leach into your mouth or drinks ever!
- You can clean your straw in the dishwasher. Yes, the super hot, sanitizing, easy-clean machine that is the dishwasher. We also sell a cleaning brush in case YOU are the dishwasher.
- You don’t like it? That’s cool. Just let us know and we’ll take it back, no questions asked. Except maybe, “What?? Why NOT!?!?” But really, it’s OK. Even though this rarely happens, we will put it to good use in our loving home.
- Each straw has a lifetime warranty. If you break it on accident (using it as a drumstick is not an accident!) we will replace it. We know you love your straw and will be sad without it, so we aim to make you happy again. Enough said!
I love using this straw for coffee. The skinny glass straws fit perfectly in my EcoJarz lid. I use the 8-inch straw for coffee. The skinny designer straw is also excellent for drinking cocktail beverages. I have used the 6-inch straw when I am out for drinks. I like being able to reduce my use of plastic straws and enjoy the simple decorative dot. Overall a great product that I use daily.
Sandra Michel –
Two of my (I just realized 4, thought I only had 3) skinny glass straws are from the designer series with a small colored dot. I accidentally ordered the straws at a longer length than my other tall (barely bent) skinny straw. I no longer even see the length I have offered so maybe they were clearance and discontinued. At any rate, I still LOVE THEM they turned out to be a great length for using my travel cup in the car and taller water bottles.