The next time you need an after workout or morning wake up beverage, try this healthy and easy-to-make smoothie recipe from Simply Elliot. It takes about 5 minutes and produces a large single serving.
- 1 cup chilled brewed coffee
- 1 banana (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp honey or agave nectar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- a handful of ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add a Strawesome glass straw like the 6″ Clear Smoothie Glass Straw shown in the photo.
- Serve and Enjoy!