This Kiwi and Chia Seeds Smoothie recipe from VeryBreakfast is a great way to get lots of vitamins and fatty acids in a tasty green drink.
- 1½ cup (packed) of spinach
- 3 kiwis
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 250ml of filtered or mineral water
- Wash and peel the kiwis (Kiwi skin is actually edible. If you don’t mind the kiwi skin add unpeeled kiwis to the smoothie.)
- Add spinach and water to the smoothie. Blend until smooth.
- Add kiwis, bananas, chia seeds to the blender. Blend again until smooth.
- Add a Strawesome designer glass straw such as Delia Amethyst Smoothie Straw pictured above.
- Enjoy same day or keep in the fridge overnight to be enjoyed the next day.