This Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter smoothie recipe from Mom’s Kitchen Handbook is great for those that can’t live without chocolate AND peanut butter. Yum! Our kids drank it right up, so we think they liked it.
- 1 cup milk (cow’s milk or plant-based milk)
- 2 tablespoons peanut powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 small frozen banana , sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 3 ice cubes
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and run until frothy and smooth with no obvious flecks of spinach.
- Serve immediately with your favorite colored glass straw!