This Cranberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (Cranbanana) is so good! And since cranberries have the most antioxidants of all fruits, consuming them is also super healthy. This recipe makes 2 servings.
Cranberry Banana Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1 banana
- 2 cups fresh organic baby spinach (or other leafy green)
- 1 stalk of organic celery
- 3 madjool dates to sweeten
- 8 ounces filtered water
NOTE: You can use cranberry juice in this recipe. If you use cranberry juice, do not add water or the dates.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately with your favorite Strawesome Smoothie Glass Straw such as our Clear Glass Straw!