This is a vegan, 5 ingredient detox smoothie with lots of fiber, antioxidants, and immune boosting nutrients for optimum health. It is perfect for breakfast or a snack. Great for the day after a Thanksgiving feast! Try it as a breakfast-in-bed addition. Serves 2.
After Thanksgiving Detox Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup organic spinach or kale
- 1/2 cup bananas, previously peeled, sliced & frozen
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 cup fruit juice (I mixed pomegranate & orange = my faves)
- optional: 2 Tbsp silken tofu
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth. If too thick, add a splash more juice or water. For more sweetness, add extra frozen banana.
- Pour into two serving glasses and remember to add a Strawesome Smoothie Straw such as Enchanted (pictured).
(Recipe credit: MinimalistBaker.com)