As Strawesome hits its 4th year in business, I’m surrounded by the wonderful experience this company has given myself, my family, and the people we serve. I want to focus on all the blessings we are celebrating today! We’re also offering a special for our customers and a giveaway for you AND a friend!
While work has kept me busier than ever, I’ve been fortunate to get so much out of all the time I put into Strawesome!
* I’m most proud of operating our business debt free for 4 years! We haven’t even used a credit card – we’ve simply invested back into our business.
* In June 2012, our family was able to settle into a new home in a friendly and beautiful community that we love. Times were tough in prior years and I’m proud to say things are looking up. We were even able to make some renovations on our new digs.
* We have been able to provide our two boys with fun extracurricular activities like sports, Cub Scouts and guitar lessons. In the past, this was not something we could spare in our budget, but we’re making it a priority for the future.
* Strawesome has been able to donate to many causes around the world in 2012! From local events to retreats on the other side of the world, Strawesome newbies are sipping everywhere! We look forward to continue donating to a wide variety of causes in 2013.
* In late 2012, Brian and Essential IT worked extremely hard to update Strawesome’s website. Anyone who has developed a website knows how challenging the process can be at times, but with the help of the team at Essential IT we’re proud of our website and its wonderful functionality.
* Early this year, we welcomed aboard a new distributor, Kula Wellness, in Australia and New Zealand. Kula is making Strawesome straws more attainable for customers far away from us!
And our future is bright!
In April, we’re headed to our first big trade show – the Green Festival in New York City. We’re really excited about this and are preparing like crazy for a great booth with a great presence at this show. If you’re in the area, make sure to stop by and visit Strawesome – we love to see our customer’s smiling faces!
We’ve hired a few helpers around the office that are making larger projects more feasible and in the future we’re looking to expand even more!
Everyday we are presented with exciting new opportunities that will continue to take Strawesome to another level.
To celebrate the past four years and the many more to come, we’re offering FREE SHIPPING through Sunday, March 17, 2013 on USA shipping addresses only. Use promo code: WONDERFULL4
Comment below with someone you’d like us to send a FREE straw to and why you chose them, and we’ll choose one entry randomly on Sunday, March 17, 2013 – and you’ll BOTH get a straw!
Thank you for all your love and support of my business and passion in life. Without you, I wouldn’t be as fulfilled as I am today! I’m looking forward to the future of Strawesome!