The thin width of this straw will fit well into the straw opening of the average to-go cup lid. This length is perfect for a 16 ounce cup (as seen in photo). This straw is decorated with a jewel purple singular dot.
While our straws are dishwasher safe, this "skinny" style can easily slip through some utensil baskets in dishwashers. If this is the case with your dishwasher, please use care when placing this style of straw in the dishwasher. We recommend adding a simple "basket" (similar to that of a loose tea strainer) in the utensil basket or lining the bottom of the utensil basket with a mesh material that protects the straw from falling through the hole.
Here are some facts on these unique glass drinking straws:
- Made of borosilicate glass tubing which is the strongest commercially available glass. This is the same glass that Pyrex® is made from.
- Borosilicate glass is also non-toxic, so you can feel confident when drinking hot or cold liquids that no toxins are leaching into your beverage.
- Annealed (slowly cooled to make it tougher and less brittle) so that it is dishwasher safe.
- Beautiful yet functional. The decorative version allows you to distinguish which straw is yours and also stops it from rolling on flat surfaces.
- Handmade in the USA
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t love your straw, send it back for a full refund.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage. If you break it we will replace it.
No posts found